How to set up Windows 10 with Khoosys Mail
1. Open Windows 10 Email App either from Start menu or from your list of apps. Click 'Get Started' - if you've already set up an account before then please go to step 3.
2. Then click 'Add Account'.
3. If you've already got an email account in Windows 10 then you will need to go to your mail and then click 'Accounts' and then '+ Add account'.
4. You'll now be asked to 'Choose an account'. Click 'Advanced set-up'.
5. In the Advanced set-up screen click 'Internet email'.
6. Enter the following information in the Advanced setup window.
Account name: This is the name you'll see in the left pane of the Mail app.
Your name: This is the name that your message recipients will see when you email them.
Incoming email server: You can get this information from your ISP or administrator. Usually, an incoming mail server address is in the format of mail.contoso.com.
Account type: Choose POP3 or IMAP4. If you don't know which one to pick, contact your ISP or administrator.
Email address: This is your full email address, for example firstname.lastname@example.org.
User name: Most email accounts use your full email address as your user name.
Password: Enter your email account password.
Outgoing (SMTP) email server You can get this information from your ISP or administrator. Usually, an outgoing email server address is in the format of mail.contoso.com or smtp.contoso.com.
7. By default, all four checkboxes at the bottom of the window will be checked. Most email accounts don't require any changes to these options.
8. Once you've entered the required information, choose Sign in > Done.
9. Click Server type and choose 'POP3'.
10. Fill in Incoming Server information as: 'mail.overssl.net' and Port: '995'.
11. Click 'Requires a secure connection (SSL)' box.
12. Complete the Logon user name as your email address.
13. Fill in Outgoing server information as: 'mail.overssl.net' and Port: '465'.
14. Keep 'Requires authentication' blank.
15. Click on 'Next' button.
16. Your email account should be added.