Setting up Email on a Mac
1. Within Mail, Click on Preferences
2. Within Preferences, Accounts, click +
3. Choose 'Other Mail Account'
4. Enter your mail and password
5. Enter 'mail.overssl.net' into the Incoming and Outgoing Mail Server
We recommend choosing `Account type` POP here (as it's a Desktop machine).
You can choose IMAP but you will need to be aware that your allocated space allowance can dwindle very quickly if you don't carefully monitor and delete old emails.
N.B. You may get a warning here about continuing without a secured password - just click `Continue`.
6. Select the apps you would like to use...
7. Check your Port is set to '995' (or '993' if you're using IMAP) 'Use SSL' under the 'Advanced' tab:
A POP example::
An IMAP example::
8. Check your SMTP Settings (For outgoing emails)
Make sure port is `465` authentication should be `password` and you'll want to allow insecure authentication.
Enter your username and password the same way you did for the incoming server settings.
9. Your mail is now setup.